Assistant Store Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Principal Functions & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all store concerns are raised to respective departments
- Check the change funds prepared by cashiers in the morning
- Send replenishment request, new items request and merchandise request to Allocators and Buyers to ensure that the store
- Maintain inventory by supervising weekly and monthly count of merchandise
- Submit complete and accurate reports as scheduled
- Bachelor’s Degree of any four-year-course
- With 1 to 2 years of working experience as assistant store manager
- Knowledge in using P.O.S
- Knowledge in cash card and credit card transactions
- Experience in making Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .