Assistant Supervisor for Training and Development
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 605, 6/F, West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Building, Ortigas, Pasig City
- Assists in planning, directing, and coordinating programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of the employees.
- Ensures that employees are properly trained to stay competent and skilled for their jobs.
- Assists in organizing training programs, including recommending or selecting course content and materials, and developing trainors.
- Assists in the implementation of overall or individualized training and development plan
- Assists in conducting training seminars for office and branch employees
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends and technologies in the beauty industry
- Assists in the research and study of new services
- Assists in preparing the guidelines and costing for new services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in related field
- Initiative and the ability to get things done
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
Technical Pre-Sales EngineerWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in mobile and/or web application development At least 2 years experience in client-facing technical role (Systems Analyst,Business Analyst,Project Manager,Pre-sales etc.) At least 1 year experience in roles with responsibility to provide technical proposals or any equivalent documentation Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support and systems integration is a plus Technical/Functional
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATORFlashpacker Inc.
-Have at least 2 to 3 years hands on experience in property management with all levels -Excellent in verbal and written communication skills -Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills -Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .