Assistant Supervisor for Training and Development
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 605, 6/F, West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Building, Ortigas, Pasig City
- Assists in planning, directing, and coordinating programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of the employees.
- Ensures that employees are properly trained to stay competent and skilled for their jobs.
- Assists in organizing training programs, including recommending or selecting course content and materials, and developing trainors.
- Assists in the implementation of overall or individualized training and development plan
- Assists in conducting training seminars for office and branch employees
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends and technologies in the beauty industry
- Assists in the research and study of new services
- Assists in preparing the guidelines and costing for new services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in related field
- Initiative and the ability to get things done
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .