Assistant Supervisor for Training and Development
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 605, 6/F, West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Building, Ortigas, Pasig City
- Assists in planning, directing, and coordinating programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of the employees.
- Ensures that employees are properly trained to stay competent and skilled for their jobs.
- Assists in organizing training programs, including recommending or selecting course content and materials, and developing trainors.
- Assists in the implementation of overall or individualized training and development plan
- Assists in conducting training seminars for office and branch employees
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends and technologies in the beauty industry
- Assists in the research and study of new services
- Assists in preparing the guidelines and costing for new services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in related field
- Initiative and the ability to get things done
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
BellmanArmada Hotel Manila
Bellman will be assigned in Concierge. He also acts as Valet Parker. Bellman should be holder of Driver's License Rest. 1,2 Professional and knows how to drive automatic and manual vehicles
Accounts Receivable OfficerArmada Hotel Manila
Accounts Receivable Officer is open for BS Accountancy course graduate. Atleast one (1) year related work experience.
Purchasing AssistantArmada Hotel Manila
Fresh graduates under BS Accountancy course or equivalent are welcome to apply.
Call Center RepresentativeePerformax Contact Centers Corp
We are looking for full-time customer service
Credit and Collection OfficerCarryboy Phil., Inc.
Closely monitor the aging of payment receivables and ensure that receivables are monetized.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .