- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Tarlac
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Tarlac City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process daily bank reconciliation
- Check each client on a regular basis, and ensure Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable are kept to a high standard
- Manage inventory and fixed asset schedules
- Reconcile loan accounts and inter-company transactions
- Manage payroll accounts of business clients
- Process month end journals
- Maintain accurate accounting records in Xero or any designated accounting software
- Reconcile GST, PAYG, Integrated Client Account (ATO portal), Income Tax Account (ATO portal), Superannuation payable or any other account affecting BAS/IAS reporting
- Collect necessary data to start initial set-up of account in Xero, upon purchase of Xero Subscription by the Client
- Establish the Client’s Chart of Accounts
- Prepare Bank Data Feed Form and liaise with Client to gather signature
- Establish Opening balances (Conversion Balances)
- Collate and review prior year financial statements
- Prepare monthly/quarterly BAS and IAS
- Prepare manual tax work papers to support Australian tax accountant
- Prepare draft financial reports, minutes of the meeting and other compliance reporting
- Prepare annual individual, company and trust tax returns in accordance with ATO standards
- Management of ATO and ASIC related correspondence on behalf of DBA Advisory Pty Ltd
- Conduct research and provide updates to client’s vis-a-vis new tax legislations
- Other related or ad hoc tasks which may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior or the client
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Accountancy or equivalent
- CPA or a master’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field is a plus
- Experience in public accounting/audit firm (Big 4 firms preferred) will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of accounting software is an advantage, e.g. MYOB, QuickBooks, and XERO
- Extensive knowledge of local accounting and Australian accounting processes is a huge advantage
- Must be PC proficient, preferably with experience in using large automated accounting systems, including cloud accounting systems
- Keen attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and customer service skills are required
- Takes responsibility, results driven and resourceful, and has a strong sense of accountability
- Has solid verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management, experience working directly with senior leadership, and the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Resilient, mature, and is able to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Willing to be trained and can work with minimal supervision
Business Development and Marketing Communication SpecialistPNI Business Solutions Inc.
*At least Bachelor's Degree holder in Marketing or related field *Is able to close deals and achieve goals. •Exhibits strong motivation to make sales. •Is detail-oriented and able to multitask. •Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems. •Exhibits excellent communication skills. •Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANTBahama Realty and Development Corporation
ACCOUNTANCY GRADUATE, AT LEAST ONE YEAR OR EXPERIENCE
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
The Design Team Lead will be directly responsible for the quality, creativity, delivery as well as client and team satisfaction.
Marketing AssistantPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or any related course.
CashierPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. College Graduate. With at least 1 to 2 years experience as Cashier.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .