Associate Project Manager
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Metrolifestyle Bldg. F. Torres St. Davao City 8000
Due to the increasing demand in speech data, we are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Associate Project Manager for Speech Collection, who under the direction of the Project Manager, will work closely with members of the language resource team to assist with the successful delivery of speech collection projects.
Working as part of a team, key areas of responsibility include project set-up and administration and recruitment. To be successful in this role, candidate will need to develop and execute successful candidate generation strategies and build a pipeline of qualified candidates through proactive liaising with potential partners and candidates and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build prospect relationships by initiating and conducting follow-up communications to move potential candidates through the recruitment funnel
- Anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the new sourcing channels to meet project needs and partner with different organisations
- Take ownership of successful creation, execution, monitoring and reporting on all type of candidate generation strategies
- Provide general project management advice and operational support to project teams
- Coordinating with implementation and delivery of activities and tasks in order to meet established milestones and deliverables
- Follow strict confidentiality protocol regulating the handling of project details and other sensitive information
Required Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ideally, experienced in all aspects of recruitment services provision in relation to market research/ crowdsourcing projects.
- At least 1 year experience and knowledge of online data collection operations
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and Outlook
- A self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of the tools, processes, reporting and relationships with vendors
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and analyze program effectiveness
- Thrive to work in metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solution
- Location - Davao City, Philippines
- Work hours - 40 hours a week
Creative CopywriterRipple Manila Inc
-with at least 1 year copywriting experience - has a degree in writing, communication, language - with excellent writing skills
North-way Migration ConsultancyNorthway Migration Consultancy
STAFF NURSEFortune Medicare, Inc.
CLINIC STAFF NURSE. MALE OR FEMALE. WILLING TO WORK AT PASIG AREA. FRESH GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
Farm workers - CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
Social Media Marketing StaffCondor POS Solutions RP Inc
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or Equivalent Has a relevant working experience using any social media channel Excellent English Communication Skill Young, pro-active and can do multi-task Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator etc. is an advantage Must be willing to work in Quezon City Full-time position available
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .