Associate Project Manager
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Metrolifestyle Bldg. F. Torres St. Davao City 8000
Due to the increasing demand in speech data, we are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Associate Project Manager for Speech Collection, who under the direction of the Project Manager, will work closely with members of the language resource team to assist with the successful delivery of speech collection projects.
Working as part of a team, key areas of responsibility include project set-up and administration and recruitment. To be successful in this role, candidate will need to develop and execute successful candidate generation strategies and build a pipeline of qualified candidates through proactive liaising with potential partners and candidates and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build prospect relationships by initiating and conducting follow-up communications to move potential candidates through the recruitment funnel
- Anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the new sourcing channels to meet project needs and partner with different organisations
- Take ownership of successful creation, execution, monitoring and reporting on all type of candidate generation strategies
- Provide general project management advice and operational support to project teams
- Coordinating with implementation and delivery of activities and tasks in order to meet established milestones and deliverables
- Follow strict confidentiality protocol regulating the handling of project details and other sensitive information
Required Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ideally, experienced in all aspects of recruitment services provision in relation to market research/ crowdsourcing projects.
- At least 1 year experience and knowledge of online data collection operations
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and Outlook
- A self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of the tools, processes, reporting and relationships with vendors
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and analyze program effectiveness
- Thrive to work in metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solution
- Location - Davao City, Philippines
- Work hours - 40 hours a week
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .