Audit and Tax Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Tax Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation and review of corporate tax returns for the Group.Direct and review calculation and preparation of estimated payments required for the company's tax filings to local and national government.
2. Coordinate and manage any examinations/audits of the Group's tax compliance to both local and national tax regulation.
3. Proactively research tax issues and provide tax planning guidance/ideas to the management; recommend appropriate planning initiatives to minimize the Group's tax obligations while mitigating tax exposures by advising management of risks.
4. Actively participate on trainings / seminars on tax updates and recent development, facilitate implementation and compliance of the Group.
5. Oversee the preparation of tax cash-flow estimates taking into account tax payment schedu les.
6. Prepare Monthly Tax Management Reports
7. Manage, develop, train and mentor tax staff and assess performance for the annual review.
• Financial Statements Audit Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation, review and submission of Audited Financial Statements of the Group in compliance with statutory requirements set by government agencies such as Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Group.
2. Coordinate and manage annual financial reporting audits of the Group conducted by professional financial audit firms.
3. Ensure compliance to existing statutory financial reporting requirements and standards, and communicate and manages adoption of new financial reporting requirements and standards required by the statute applicable to the Group
6. Prepare Monthly Audit Accounts status to the management.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Accountancy.
- Preferably CPA Licensure Examination passer.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in managing Tax, Audit, Accounting or related fields
- Strong background in local taxation and financial reporting standards
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in handling Computerized Accounting System
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .