Audit and Tax Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Tax Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation and review of corporate tax returns for the Group.Direct and review calculation and preparation of estimated payments required for the company's tax filings to local and national government.
2. Coordinate and manage any examinations/audits of the Group's tax compliance to both local and national tax regulation.
3. Proactively research tax issues and provide tax planning guidance/ideas to the management; recommend appropriate planning initiatives to minimize the Group's tax obligations while mitigating tax exposures by advising management of risks.
4. Actively participate on trainings / seminars on tax updates and recent development, facilitate implementation and compliance of the Group.
5. Oversee the preparation of tax cash-flow estimates taking into account tax payment schedu les.
6. Prepare Monthly Tax Management Reports
7. Manage, develop, train and mentor tax staff and assess performance for the annual review.
• Financial Statements Audit Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation, review and submission of Audited Financial Statements of the Group in compliance with statutory requirements set by government agencies such as Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Group.
2. Coordinate and manage annual financial reporting audits of the Group conducted by professional financial audit firms.
3. Ensure compliance to existing statutory financial reporting requirements and standards, and communicate and manages adoption of new financial reporting requirements and standards required by the statute applicable to the Group
6. Prepare Monthly Audit Accounts status to the management.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Accountancy.
- Preferably CPA Licensure Examination passer.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in managing Tax, Audit, Accounting or related fields
- Strong background in local taxation and financial reporting standards
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in handling Computerized Accounting System
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .