Audit and Tax Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Tax Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation and review of corporate tax returns for the Group.Direct and review calculation and preparation of estimated payments required for the company's tax filings to local and national government.
2. Coordinate and manage any examinations/audits of the Group's tax compliance to both local and national tax regulation.
3. Proactively research tax issues and provide tax planning guidance/ideas to the management; recommend appropriate planning initiatives to minimize the Group's tax obligations while mitigating tax exposures by advising management of risks.
4. Actively participate on trainings / seminars on tax updates and recent development, facilitate implementation and compliance of the Group.
5. Oversee the preparation of tax cash-flow estimates taking into account tax payment schedu les.
6. Prepare Monthly Tax Management Reports
7. Manage, develop, train and mentor tax staff and assess performance for the annual review.
• Financial Statements Audit Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation, review and submission of Audited Financial Statements of the Group in compliance with statutory requirements set by government agencies such as Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Group.
2. Coordinate and manage annual financial reporting audits of the Group conducted by professional financial audit firms.
3. Ensure compliance to existing statutory financial reporting requirements and standards, and communicate and manages adoption of new financial reporting requirements and standards required by the statute applicable to the Group
6. Prepare Monthly Audit Accounts status to the management.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Accountancy.
- Preferably CPA Licensure Examination passer.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in managing Tax, Audit, Accounting or related fields
- Strong background in local taxation and financial reporting standards
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in handling Computerized Accounting System
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .