- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 15000 - 16000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd floor FRS Bldg 497 Brgy Manresa Del Monte Ave. Quezon City
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit preparation of monthly reports;
- Checks, reviews, and evaluates all of the companies monthly and daily audit reports to ensure compliance in each department’s methodology;
- Evaluates and develops overall internal controls to improve operational efficiency;
- Monitors all audit activities and ensures procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are strictly followed and observed;
- Discuss audit findings with department head concerned regarding audit results and formulates corrective actions to address the findings;
- Performs audit activities on employees’ salaries and time schedules;
- Assists in risk assessment and modification activities of the organization;
- Analyzes and recommends changes in internal audit procedures for improvement in order to maximize branch productivity;
- Performs ad hoc audit activities in office supplies and warehouse purchases;
- Prepares and consolidates reports regarding audit activities on plant, warehouse, company owned outlets, Business Development and Marketing Services (key accounts, catering services, counter top) and Franchise Operations Development;
- Prepares documentations and reports regarding audit operations and communicates audit findings to management;
- Recommends policies and procedures on audit department to enhance operational performance and productivity in day to day activities;
- Supervises and trains staff in performing their respective duties and responsibilities;
- Executes personnel policies and disciplinary actions among his/her subordinates;
- Performs related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .