AUDITOR for huge manufacturing company
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in san juan.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Audit processes including systems, standard, policies, rules and regulations supporting
the business process.
2. Obtain relevant financial, operational, and other records for examination and review.
3. Validates and checks for conformance with standards, policies, procedures, rules and
regulations and determining the control processes audited are operating effectively.
4. Identifies critical deviation from established standards, policies, procedures, rules and
regulations and determines financial exposure and its impact to the operations.
5. Summarize audit exceptions noted, areas for improvement, cost saving opportunities and
fraud identified in the performance audit procedures.
6. Discusses audit findings and appropriate recommendations with the Auditees.
7. Prepares periodic reports summarizing the results of audits.
8. Perform other related jobs from time to time as directed by your Superior.
Educational Attainment: BSC Accounting or related business course
Age : Male not over 30 yrs old
Experience : With at least 2 years direct experience
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .