- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10th Floor, IBM Plaza, Eastwood, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Create and maintain test scripts using Automation tools that will translate manual test cases into automated tests scripts that enable and support data-driven testing;
- Create Test Plans and Test Cases, Functional Testing, Reliability Testing, Regression Testing and End-to-End Testing;
- Facilitate Stress Testing, Load Testing, Bug Monitoring, Black Box Testing, Adhoc Testing, Mobile Testing, and etc.;
- Contribute to internal reviews of test scripts developed by other team members;
- Assist in the ongoing design and implementation of Automation Testing using Data Driven Framework & Webdriver;
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems;
- Follow up on the execution of the automated tests; analyze the results; report and fix script issues; and create and follow-up of related application bugs;
- Coach existing SAT Team members on test automation techniques;
- Examine test logs and investigate any faults found during test runs;
- Investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches and processes as well as develop appropriate test automation tools;
- Undertake analysis, design and testing activities of complex modules;
- Actively collaborate with stakeholders to clarify requirements and define test cases practices;
- Ensure automation environments run smoothly and ensure all tests pass, or highlight any regressions;
- Maintain high quality standards within the automation code, and apply knowledge of test automation practices;
- Evaluate the functional and nonfunctional requirements for testability and the test cases for automation. The cases will be tested for suitability for automation;
- Be responsible for and/or assist the Test Architect or Test Lead in the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes;
- Implement strategies via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such as Rational 17, Functional Tester and other Rational suite tools;
- Support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management and reporting as well as test data generation and defect management;
- Coordinate with the Automation Manager / SAT Manager regarding test planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must be a Filipino Citizen or hold residence status
- Experience of more than 2 years in extensive development preferably in an object-oriented language
- Good understanding and knowledge of automation testing principles and all the methodologies in software testing SDLC processes, Agile 5. Approach, Waterfall Model, V Model, etc.
- Expertise in using different automated test tools (Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Jmeter, Jenkins and etc).
- Mobile App Test Automation;
- Test strategy, Techniques approach, Test planning, Estimation, Execution and Reporting;
- Test Planning, Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test case Design techniques, and testing on various platforms;
- Functional testing, Reliability testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, Stress testing, Load testing, Bug monitoring, Black box Testing, Adhoc Testing;
- Knowledgeable in techniques for various platforms;
- Knowledge and experience in the following is a plus;
- ISEB / ISTQB Software testing techniques and approaches;
- CMAP Mobile App Test Automation;
- Must be a strong team player;
- Must have interpersonal, listening, analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Must have good Communication skills (Oral and Written);
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City.
- Software Testing
- Test Automation Software
- Information Technology
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .