Back Office Support Specialist
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Batangas
- PHP 10000 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Floor Coefficients Bldg. Peridot cor Aquamarine ST. Pleasantville Phase 2, Ilayang Iyam, Lucena City ( before the entrance of Silver Creek)
Provides office support by answering phones, taking messages, filing, copying, ordering and providing general information to staff, students and the public; schedules and coordinates meetings, tours or training events and makes appointments for staff and students; types, processes and files various forms (e.g. purchase, print and intercampus orders); enters data into computer files; keeps inventory of forms, supplies, furniture and equipment; does a variety of word-processing tasks for departmental staff; determines proper format and types letters, labels, lists, forms, memos, instructional materials and reports using typewriter or microcomputer; proofreads documents for spelling and typing errors.
Assists in the monitoring and maintenance of budgets and grants for the department; prepares basic financial reports such as a balance sheet or income statement; reviews budgets expenditure reports and brings major variances to the attention of the department head or supervisor; uses a microcomputer or manual methods to post expenditures to spreadsheets or journals to track department costs.
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .