- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Philippine Stock Exchange Tektite East Tower Pasig
Job Description and Summary
The Barista is the front-liner of Zoo Coffee. He/she is responsible in providing genuine service towards customers, keeping in mind the Seven (7) guiding principles of S.E.R.V.I.C.E. The Barista takes, prepares and serves a variety of coffee and non-coffee beverages, along with pastries and sandwiches with utmost precision, maintains the cleanliness of the store, organizes stocks among others. He/she also enriches the customers’ knowledge with regards to the coffee basics in order to spark their interest in the world of coffee.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral
• Latte Art knowledge and skills is an advantage, but
• Can work under pressure and maintain a positive
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .