- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 15000 - 30000 /Commission Based
Work Address : Willing to be assigned any where in Metro Manila or Province.
Plan and execute ABA therapy programs in accordance to assessed needs as guided by the Program Manager.
• Implement behavior management techniques in conjunction with plan
• Reinforce all concepts taught and ensure that patients understand the need for plan execution
• Assist patients with tasks of daily living such as food intake and medication administration
• Assist in developing core ABA programs
• Provide families with support, guidance and education
• Collect and analyze pertinent data for each patient
• Respond to patients’ physical and psychological needs
• Encourage patients to indulge in social activities
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
• Ensure that all patient data is file properly
• Create and implement activities and encourage patients’ participation in the same
• Ensure that any aggressive behavior is handled with absolute tact
• Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment programs and propose needed changes
• Assist patients in acquiring academic or life skills
• Write progress reports and report any unusual findings
• Assist in creating instructional materials aimed at patient progress and learning
• Attempt to reduce patients’ socially inappropriate behavior
• Make preparations for assessments and ensure that assessments are carried out in a fair manner
• Manage crises situations by employing diplomacy
• Ensure the safety and comfort of each patient at all times
• Attends and participates in meetings and other company events
• Follows company’s policies and procedures
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .