- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Pampanga(San Fernando)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Julie's Arcade Olongapo-Gapan Road City of San Fernando
- Approves new biomedical equipment by conducting tests; ensuring adherence to codes; making modifications.
- Installs new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
- Maintains biomedical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations; instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information.
- Evaluates proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improves biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; collaborating with equipment manufacturers.
- Maintains biomedical equipment supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests; recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel; complying with codes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .