- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Pampanga(San Fernando)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Julies Arcade Olongapo-Gapan Road, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
• Approves new biomedical equipment by conducting tests; ensuring adherence to codes; making modifications.
• Installs new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
• Maintains biomedical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
• Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations; instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information.
• Evaluates proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
• Improves biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; collaborating with equipment manufacturers.
• Maintains biomedical equipment supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests; recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel; complying with codes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Qualifications for the Position:
• Graduate of Consumer Electronics or any related course
• With license
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .