- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- 18000 - 22000 /
Responsible in providing accurate and complete recording of all accounting transactions and timely submission of financial information and reports
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in Quickbooks
- Revenue assurance; ensures all clubs’ daily sales are recorded on time as well as the management fees
- Performs all month-end closing procedures in compliance with accounting policies, with accuracy and focus on timely delivery of results
- Assist and provide the Financial and Tax Reporting Supervisor, and other members of accounting team with accurate financial information
- Generates monthly AR aging and escalates issues, if any, to the Financial & Tax Reporting Supervisor
- Responsible in tax reporting and compliance, process and prepares BIR tax payment forms in an efficient and timely manner that all requirements are prepared on time.
- Assists in responding and taking actions on letters received from BIR, LOAs, Tax mapping and government regulatory agencies for queries and assessments.
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar bookkeeping role
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Transition or migration experience is strongly desired
- Previous exposure to a work environment requiring attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Able to handle high volume transactions and work long hours during book closing period and audits
- Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Has good analytical skills, willing to learn new tasks and take on bigger responsibilities, has ownership and is pro-active
- Good team player and reliable
Service StaffExcellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative
No experience required. Willing to be assigned at Makati, Metro Manila. Willing to work overtime. Can speak and understand basic English. Team player. Flexible.
backhoe operatorParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male only - willing to be assign in tanauan batangas -with drivers license of 3 and 8.
Document ControllerSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field • Minimum of one (1) year experience in document or records management • Experience working with many file types • Ability to find and preserve paper documents • Basic understanding of construction documents
Accounting ClerkSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
AccountantSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • CPA passer • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .