- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- 18000 - 22000 /
Responsible in providing accurate and complete recording of all accounting transactions and timely submission of financial information and reports
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in Quickbooks
- Revenue assurance; ensures all clubs’ daily sales are recorded on time as well as the management fees
- Performs all month-end closing procedures in compliance with accounting policies, with accuracy and focus on timely delivery of results
- Assist and provide the Financial and Tax Reporting Supervisor, and other members of accounting team with accurate financial information
- Generates monthly AR aging and escalates issues, if any, to the Financial & Tax Reporting Supervisor
- Responsible in tax reporting and compliance, process and prepares BIR tax payment forms in an efficient and timely manner that all requirements are prepared on time.
- Assists in responding and taking actions on letters received from BIR, LOAs, Tax mapping and government regulatory agencies for queries and assessments.
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar bookkeeping role
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Transition or migration experience is strongly desired
- Previous exposure to a work environment requiring attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Able to handle high volume transactions and work long hours during book closing period and audits
- Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Has good analytical skills, willing to learn new tasks and take on bigger responsibilities, has ownership and is pro-active
- Good team player and reliable
Radiologist TechnologistCentre Medicale Internationale
-Licensed Radiologic Technologist -At least 1 year hospital or clinical experience in Radiology Unit and/or Ultrasound Unit -Computer Literate; Average English Communication Skills
Nurse ReceptionistSto. Domingo Diagnostic and Medical Center Corp
Board Passer or Under board.
HRM InternLegend Hotels International Corporation
Currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management, Tourism Management or any Hospitality-related Courses
Project CoordinatorDSCP INC
College Graduate - Knowledgeable in processing of permits at LGU's - With strong and hardworking personality. - Can work with minimum supervision. - Willing to do field work. - Has good Organization and Communication skills. - With experience in the same or related field.
Sales Account OfficerJ-K Network Manpower Services
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field • Must have experience in the Sales and Marketing field. • Must have skills and knowledge in Marketing and Marketing Strategy • Preferably with good written and communication skills • Amenable to work in Quezon City
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .