- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- 18000 - 22000 /
Responsible in providing accurate and complete recording of all accounting transactions and timely submission of financial information and reports
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in Quickbooks
- Revenue assurance; ensures all clubs’ daily sales are recorded on time as well as the management fees
- Performs all month-end closing procedures in compliance with accounting policies, with accuracy and focus on timely delivery of results
- Assist and provide the Financial and Tax Reporting Supervisor, and other members of accounting team with accurate financial information
- Generates monthly AR aging and escalates issues, if any, to the Financial & Tax Reporting Supervisor
- Responsible in tax reporting and compliance, process and prepares BIR tax payment forms in an efficient and timely manner that all requirements are prepared on time.
- Assists in responding and taking actions on letters received from BIR, LOAs, Tax mapping and government regulatory agencies for queries and assessments.
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar bookkeeping role
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Transition or migration experience is strongly desired
- Previous exposure to a work environment requiring attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Able to handle high volume transactions and work long hours during book closing period and audits
- Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Has good analytical skills, willing to learn new tasks and take on bigger responsibilities, has ownership and is pro-active
- Good team player and reliable
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .