- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- 18000 - 22000 /
Responsible in providing accurate and complete recording of all accounting transactions and timely submission of financial information and reports
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in Quickbooks
- Revenue assurance; ensures all clubs’ daily sales are recorded on time as well as the management fees
- Performs all month-end closing procedures in compliance with accounting policies, with accuracy and focus on timely delivery of results
- Assist and provide the Financial and Tax Reporting Supervisor, and other members of accounting team with accurate financial information
- Generates monthly AR aging and escalates issues, if any, to the Financial & Tax Reporting Supervisor
- Responsible in tax reporting and compliance, process and prepares BIR tax payment forms in an efficient and timely manner that all requirements are prepared on time.
- Assists in responding and taking actions on letters received from BIR, LOAs, Tax mapping and government regulatory agencies for queries and assessments.
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar bookkeeping role
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Transition or migration experience is strongly desired
- Previous exposure to a work environment requiring attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Able to handle high volume transactions and work long hours during book closing period and audits
- Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Has good analytical skills, willing to learn new tasks and take on bigger responsibilities, has ownership and is pro-active
- Good team player and reliable
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
Sales ExecutivesJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Must be a College Graduate of any related course; Computer literate and proficient with MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word; with pleasing personality and great confidence in public speaking; with experience in Sales and in Automotive industry is a plus. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .