- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- 18000 - 22000 /
Responsible in providing accurate and complete recording of all accounting transactions and timely submission of financial information and reports
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in Quickbooks
- Revenue assurance; ensures all clubs’ daily sales are recorded on time as well as the management fees
- Performs all month-end closing procedures in compliance with accounting policies, with accuracy and focus on timely delivery of results
- Assist and provide the Financial and Tax Reporting Supervisor, and other members of accounting team with accurate financial information
- Generates monthly AR aging and escalates issues, if any, to the Financial & Tax Reporting Supervisor
- Responsible in tax reporting and compliance, process and prepares BIR tax payment forms in an efficient and timely manner that all requirements are prepared on time.
- Assists in responding and taking actions on letters received from BIR, LOAs, Tax mapping and government regulatory agencies for queries and assessments.
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar bookkeeping role
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Transition or migration experience is strongly desired
- Previous exposure to a work environment requiring attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Able to handle high volume transactions and work long hours during book closing period and audits
- Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Has good analytical skills, willing to learn new tasks and take on bigger responsibilities, has ownership and is pro-active
- Good team player and reliable
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .