- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Makati City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for scheduling and managing the President’ s calendar including prioritizing and
resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important
meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
2. Assists in preparing information for presentation in management meetings
3. Assists in preparing supporting schedules and presentation materials and proof read of
4. Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using
operational metrics and reports
5. Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
6. Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
7. Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business
trends and opportunities for improvement
8. As needed involvement in Office of the President projects
Bachelor’s degree with preference for economics, finance, business administration, or
accounting, preference will be given to those with CPA qualification.
5 year or relevant working experience in medical or health care industry
High level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Strong quantitative skills and background in accounting/costing-related terms
Excellent research and writing skills
Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
ACCOUNTING OFFICERTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
ElectricianNorth Asia Central Manpower Services Inc.
20-45 years old
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .