- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Makati City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for scheduling and managing the President’ s calendar including prioritizing and
resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important
meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
2. Assists in preparing information for presentation in management meetings
3. Assists in preparing supporting schedules and presentation materials and proof read of
4. Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using
operational metrics and reports
5. Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
6. Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
7. Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business
trends and opportunities for improvement
8. As needed involvement in Office of the President projects
Bachelor’s degree with preference for economics, finance, business administration, or
accounting, preference will be given to those with CPA qualification.
5 year or relevant working experience in medical or health care industry
High level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Strong quantitative skills and background in accounting/costing-related terms
Excellent research and writing skills
Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
CASHIERSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
- Will be handling the cashier and assisting customers in the store.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS ASSISTANTSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
PROPERTY ADMINPacific Corporation
at least 1 to 2 years experience of being property admin college degree holder
Hotel ManagerPacific Corporation
graduate of related course or equivalent at least 1 to 2 years related experience
Customer service RepresentativeTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .