- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Makati City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for scheduling and managing the President’ s calendar including prioritizing and
resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important
meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
2. Assists in preparing information for presentation in management meetings
3. Assists in preparing supporting schedules and presentation materials and proof read of
4. Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using
operational metrics and reports
5. Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
6. Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
7. Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business
trends and opportunities for improvement
8. As needed involvement in Office of the President projects
Bachelor’s degree with preference for economics, finance, business administration, or
accounting, preference will be given to those with CPA qualification.
5 year or relevant working experience in medical or health care industry
High level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Strong quantitative skills and background in accounting/costing-related terms
Excellent research and writing skills
Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .