- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• To meet clients for information gathering to define the requirements for research, design, and usability testing;
• To be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team;
• To focus on the users for a simple, manageable, and best look designs;
• To work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers and programmers;
• To ensure websites comply with the law and equal opportunities policies:
• To serve as the Subject Matter Expert in technology as an advocate and evangelist;
• To provide technical expertise around Identity architecture, set-up, maintenance, problem resolution and overall management of all platforms.
• To develop extensive platform monitoring strategy
• To define, develop, implement, and maintain the customer satisfaction metrics including participation in building and maintaining processes, service standards, policies, documentation, and tools
• To be responsible for the operations of the project assigned per Service Level Agreement criteria and/or internal metrics, such as Key performance indicators, for performance, availability, and other service attributes of the project
• To provide day-to-day management and support to the team leads and team members
• To provide adequate staff are reporting on the operations floor and oversees manpower scheduling
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience from a service-oriented industry or related field, preferably working as a team lead or supervisor
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications
• Proven Management, communication, and strong documentation skills
• Understands qualitative research methods;
• Understands cost and budget
• Excellent skills in the presentation of the stages of the design development to business users;
• Possesses technical knowledge in programming;
• Ability to successfully manage under pressure and respond to critical or changing priorities throughout the day
• Experienced in account management and customer coordination
• Possesses working knowledge of contact reviews, budget, statistical analysis, and P&L management
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .