- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• To meet clients for information gathering to define the requirements for research, design, and usability testing;
• To be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team;
• To focus on the users for a simple, manageable, and best look designs;
• To work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers and programmers;
• To ensure websites comply with the law and equal opportunities policies:
• To serve as the Subject Matter Expert in technology as an advocate and evangelist;
• To provide technical expertise around Identity architecture, set-up, maintenance, problem resolution and overall management of all platforms.
• To develop extensive platform monitoring strategy
• To define, develop, implement, and maintain the customer satisfaction metrics including participation in building and maintaining processes, service standards, policies, documentation, and tools
• To be responsible for the operations of the project assigned per Service Level Agreement criteria and/or internal metrics, such as Key performance indicators, for performance, availability, and other service attributes of the project
• To provide day-to-day management and support to the team leads and team members
• To provide adequate staff are reporting on the operations floor and oversees manpower scheduling
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience from a service-oriented industry or related field, preferably working as a team lead or supervisor
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications
• Proven Management, communication, and strong documentation skills
• Understands qualitative research methods;
• Understands cost and budget
• Excellent skills in the presentation of the stages of the design development to business users;
• Possesses technical knowledge in programming;
• Ability to successfully manage under pressure and respond to critical or changing priorities throughout the day
• Experienced in account management and customer coordination
• Possesses working knowledge of contact reviews, budget, statistical analysis, and P&L management
Reservation AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• At least High School Graduate • Must be in a legal age • With or without experience • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules • Amenable to work in Taguig or Pasig City
Admin StaffSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• College Graduate of any related business course • Experience and with knowledge in Clerical works • Personal effectiveness and credibility. • Data entry with strict attention to detail. • Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized. • Well equipped with knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
BACOLOD Call Center AgentsVCC Link, Inc.
College / Vocational Graduate – At least 6mos BPO Experience Good Communication Skills No work experience required Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule Amenable to work in Bacolod City
Travel and Tourism Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
• Must a High School/Senior High School Graduated • VOC / College Graduate • Tourism Course Graduates are welcome to apply. • With or Without Job/BPO Experience. • Good Communication Skills. • Can Start ASAP.
Sales Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• College Graduate / Undergraduate – I.T Related Course • Must be in a legal age • 6 months Voice CSR/TSR • Typing speed 30WPM • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .