- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• To meet clients for information gathering to define the requirements for research, design, and usability testing;
• To be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team;
• To focus on the users for a simple, manageable, and best look designs;
• To work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers and programmers;
• To ensure websites comply with the law and equal opportunities policies:
• To serve as the Subject Matter Expert in technology as an advocate and evangelist;
• To provide technical expertise around Identity architecture, set-up, maintenance, problem resolution and overall management of all platforms.
• To develop extensive platform monitoring strategy
• To define, develop, implement, and maintain the customer satisfaction metrics including participation in building and maintaining processes, service standards, policies, documentation, and tools
• To be responsible for the operations of the project assigned per Service Level Agreement criteria and/or internal metrics, such as Key performance indicators, for performance, availability, and other service attributes of the project
• To provide day-to-day management and support to the team leads and team members
• To provide adequate staff are reporting on the operations floor and oversees manpower scheduling
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience from a service-oriented industry or related field, preferably working as a team lead or supervisor
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications
• Proven Management, communication, and strong documentation skills
• Understands qualitative research methods;
• Understands cost and budget
• Excellent skills in the presentation of the stages of the design development to business users;
• Possesses technical knowledge in programming;
• Ability to successfully manage under pressure and respond to critical or changing priorities throughout the day
• Experienced in account management and customer coordination
• Possesses working knowledge of contact reviews, budget, statistical analysis, and P&L management
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .