Business Development Associate
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- 15000 - 18000 /
Our company is seeking for a highly motivated, career-driven Business Development Associate who will play a critical role in presenting the service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face in potential clients. The winning candidate must ensure client satisfaction and should be able to identify new opportunities to increase client engagement. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
1. Identifying new sales leads.
2. Pitching products and/or services.
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
4. When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations’ and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
5. When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or any related course.
- Has at least six (6) months experience as Telemarketing, Sales, or any related field.
- Must be proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Must have an excellent selling, negotiating , highly self-motivated and target oriented.
- Fresh graduates and career shifters are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig.
TeacherALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
We are Hiring! Office-Based ESL teacher (Full-time and Part-time)
Airline Reservation - TaguigIGT solutions
QUALIFICATIONS: • College Graduate (4 years completed) with NO BPO experience • COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATES with at least 1 year BPO experience are accepted • Above average communication skills • Amenable to work in rotational schedule
ReceptionistFly Asian International Corporation
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
DriverFly Asian International Corporation
We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Call Center AgentsExcelsia BPO Services Inc.
Minimum Qualifications: with at least 6 mos. to 1-year experience Must be willing to work on shifting schedules in BGC, Taguig City Able to communicate fluently in English with neutral voice/accent Available to start asap
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .