Business Development Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 30000 - 45000 /Monthly
Work Address : OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be on the front lines, working to acquire new business opportunities for StoreHub. We need our Business Development Executives to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Business Development Executive, you will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of customers and understand how StoreHub's POS system can grow their business. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely determined, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Develop and grow StoreHub's business on the front line
- Build good client relationships from our growing number of leads
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and make relevant recommendations
- As our subject matter expert, conduct product demonstrations and propose customised solutions
- Maintain a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Follow up closely on our growing number of leads
- Ensure that new business opportunities are followed through to the very end, and closed with good business results.
You will need
- A BIG passion for helping small businesses
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
- Experience in sales or customer-facing role
- Love problem solving and making things work
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Fast learner
- You love to win, willing to go the extra mile
- A team player who enjoys working in an energetic, fun environment
- You look forward to great prospects for professional development and career growth
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free snacks and free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical Benefits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. To learn more about what it's like to work here, check out our Glassdoor Reviews:
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .