Business Development Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 30000 - 45000 /Monthly
Work Address : OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be on the front lines, working to acquire new business opportunities for StoreHub. We need our Business Development Executives to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Business Development Executive, you will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of customers and understand how StoreHub's POS system can grow their business. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely determined, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Develop and grow StoreHub's business on the front line
- Build good client relationships from our growing number of leads
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and make relevant recommendations
- As our subject matter expert, conduct product demonstrations and propose customised solutions
- Maintain a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Follow up closely on our growing number of leads
- Ensure that new business opportunities are followed through to the very end, and closed with good business results.
You will need
- A BIG passion for helping small businesses
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
- Experience in sales or customer-facing role
- Love problem solving and making things work
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Fast learner
- You love to win, willing to go the extra mile
- A team player who enjoys working in an energetic, fun environment
- You look forward to great prospects for professional development and career growth
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free snacks and free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical Benefits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. To learn more about what it's like to work here, check out our Glassdoor Reviews:
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
Accounting ManagerWireless Link Technologies, Inc.
At least 3 years of experience as an Accounting Manager Excellent knowledge and experience with ERP and accounting software and databases Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success Critical thinker and problem-solving skills With time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills BS degree in Accounting or Finance Licensed CPA
Broadband and Cable TV Installer-TechnicianHunter's Hub Incorporated
• ATLEAST HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE • KNOWLEDGABLE IN INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT OF CABLE TV AND INTERNET • BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTICAL AND INSTALLATION. • ATLEAST 6MOS EXPERIENCE IN TELECOM INDUSTRY SPECIALY IN OUTSIDE PLANT (OSP) • KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
General Farm Workers-CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
High school certificate
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICERHunter's Hub Incorporated
· 2-3 years of related working experience required · Experience working in a telecom environment is a plus · College/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field · Professional Certification such as Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, etc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .