Business Development Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 25000 - 38000 /
An exciting position has become available for highly skilled telephone SALES EXECUTIVES.
We are IMMEDIATELY looking for EXPERIENCED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES PROFESSIONALS to join our Philippines team.
- If you are an intelligent, self-motivated, dedicated, results-driven, top-tier salesperson - who knows that the smarter you work the more money you’ll make - this position could be for you.
- Your ultimate aim will be to reach and exceed the target number of bookings required.
If you have a track record of exceeding sales targets, then you are the right person.Top performers could earn up to 7% on commissionin Singapore Dollars per monthly revenue, plus other perks & sales incentives per month.
- Selling delegate tickets over the phone. Making phone calls to potential delegates regarding an upcoming Conference to our regional events (Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Europe).
- Manage the entire sales life-cycle from sales pitch, negotiation and closing of deals.
- Analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box. Ensuring the right information is presented to the right target profiles.
- Organisational skills and time management to achieve call rate KPI’s of 80 calls a day.
- Engaging senior level decision-makers over the phone and written correspondence to understand their business objectives and match them with the benefits of attending our conferences.
- Providing impeccable customer service before and after the event.
- Confident speaking to C-level executives and target-driven individual.
- For top performers:Attending events overseas to network with clients and generate new business opportunities.
What we have to offer?
- EARN AS MUCH AS Php 60,000 - 100,000 monthly
- Rank incentive scheme and scaled commission allows top performers to earn up to 7% on all commissions sold.
- PLUS other perks and sales incentives monthly & quarterly, weekly Monday team breakfast, TGIF afternoon party.
- Performance Appraisal every year.
- 5-day work week (Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm).
- Convenient location: Alt-Shift, 7912 Somerset Bldg., Makati Ave. (near The Manila Peninsula Hotel and across Ayala Triangle Gardens). Tel No: 0995 001 0773
- Previous sales experience in B2B Conferences, Trainings, Seminars/ BPO or Call Center /Corporate sales / Telesales is a plus point.
- Excellent communication, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude, Sociable and Confident personality.
- Strong drive and passion for sales.
- Ability to adapt to changing market trends and quick to learn.
- Assist the Sales Manager in establishing Sales strategy / development plan.
- Participate in the staff development programme within IMAPAC’s framework
- Support a culture that promotes TEAMWORK,INTEGRITY, and discourages divisiveness and negativity at all organisational levels.
- MUST be a DEGREE HOLDER or at least a Graduate of B.S. in Nursing / Medical Technology / Biomedical Sciences / Pharmaceutical Science /Sales & Marketing / Communications / Business / Social Sciences / Psychology or any related Medical sciences courses would be an advantage but not required.
- Required language(s): ENGLISH, (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese is a PLUS)
About the Company:
Headquartered in Singapore, IMAPAC is a young social enterprise that conceptualizes, organizes and manages some of the industry’s most recognized international conferences with a social cause; the conferences always address a topic which will drive businesses and industries forward and create a positive social impact to the society and people. Many IMAPAC's events in the region are considered the industry's top and must-attend event of the year!
What are we passionate about?
- Creating impacts
- Professionalism in Business Development
- Achieving our potential
What are we best at?
- Earning respect from our clients
- Converting respect into business
- Converting business into trust
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php25,000.00 to Php38,000.00 / month + commission
Service Crew7-Star Manpower Services of the Philippines Corp.
QUALIFICATIONS: ✅Male/Female ✅At least High School Graduate ✅With experience in fast food chain is a plus but not required ✅Willing to be trained ✅Can START ASAP
Dispenser TechnicianCPEFoods Phils. Inc.
Must be a graduate of any technical course related to Electrical Preferably with 2 years of experience Advantage in driving is an advantage
Factory WorkersCPEFoods Phils. Inc.
-Must be willing to work in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan -Atleast high school graduate -Preferably with experience in Food Manufacturing
Site Civil EngineerMovious Construction and Development Inc.
Must be graduated of BS Civil Engineering With At least 2 years Experience in Construction Company With Strong Interpersonal Skills Must be Particular in planning and quantity surveying Jobs
Service Crew - Jollibee Pedro Gil LRT7-Star Manpower Services of the Philippines Corp.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .