Business Development Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
As a Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Using proven technical and corporate communications knowledge to develop and grow your own client base by marketing ;
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Solidifying Jobaxy's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and Jobseekers.
What we're looking for is someone who can come in with Jobs ready to go, with relationship already established.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
Minimum 2+ years' experience in either Technology, Medical, Finance, Engineering or Industrial staffing/recruiting
Ability to discern creative ability in technology practices also is required.
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .