Business Development Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- 40000 - 140000 /
- To identify, generate and develop business opportunities with new clients
- To market the company’s HR Outsourcing services and participate in new business pitches
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Have an extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Key activities will include customer liaison, negotiation, pre-post sales activities and marketing activities and able to handle multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Acts as a Single point of Contact with all clients and on-boarded consultants
- Perform fee and contract negotiation with clients and qualified candidates
- Prepare Weekly Sales & Marketing Report to Regional Lead
- To work closely with Sourcing & Delivery Team to assess candidates’ suitability in aspects of required skills, personality and experiences before endorsing the profiles to clients
- To oversee internal operations team and constant check on quality control.
- Handle day to day operations and any required office administrative work
- To liaise with appointed visa agent and Operational Manager to be compliance with Philippines’ visa and taxation regulation.
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Required language(s): Fluent in English, both in writing and verbal communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales/Business Development in Staffing/Recruitment Firm
- Strong network and business relationships with key players in ICT market will be an advantage
- Aggressive, independent and have good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .