Business Development Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F King's Court Bldg II Corner Dela Rosa St. Makati City
- Generate sales of company services across industries.
- Establish and maintains effective business relationships with customers
- Pre-qualify potential accounts and analyze their requirements.
- Coordinate customer’s issues and concerns with other departments.
- Prepare proposals and quotations.
- Coordinate with Help Desk regarding service contract visits.
- Review pipeline of accounts and monthly projections.
- Ensure that collection is made within the payment term.
- Prepare reports. Recommend special pricing scheme or service proposal scheme.
- Provide customer and competitor information for account planning.
- Coordinate with IT Solutions Division personnel to generate new sales leads.
EDUCATION—MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
At least 1 year of work experience in sales environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 1—REQUIRED
Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering detailed information
Strong people and organizational management skills
Demonstrates a methodical work organization
Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrates effective time management skills
Dynamic and strong engagement skills to readily communicate with business leaders
High business ethics and integrity
High confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
Demonstrates flexibility in operational strategy to meet the business requirements
Computer Literate in MS Office Applications
Clear understanding of the client’s business and technology requirements
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 2—DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
Advanced level for Microsoft Office Applications
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .