- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : The Trade and Financial Tower, 32nd st. cor. 7th ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Responsible in all MEPF, Infrastructure and Land Development drafting works.
- Responsible in tracking drawing list and project codes and shall do document controls from time to time.
- Interacts with Design Engineers to accurately convert sketches, notes, schematics, guides and other documentation in order to create detailed computer-aided design (CAD) drawings during design process
- Fills in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, and calculations made by engineers and designers.
- Prepares drawings showing the details and assembly of a wide variety of equipment and mechanical devices, indicating dimensions, fastening methods, and other requirements.
- Follows established CAD standards as regards to layering, dimensioning, text annotations and other aspects of CAD usage.
- Reviews existing CAD drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Edits, reworks and updates CAD drawing files as required due to changes in specifications and requirements, modifications, additions and so on.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD (2D, 3D), Civil 3D, Bentley Watergems softwares
- Has relevant background in MEPF, Infrastructure and Land Development drafting works
- With good drafting and communication skills
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .