Call Center Associate - Order Placer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ph1 6780 Jaka Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
STRESS-FREE EASY TASK!!!
About the Company
As Customer Service Representative – Order Taking, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service for OAMPI’s premier outbound business. You will interact by phone with outside parties for accurate processing of customer orders and returns. This position is the starting level on your career path within the OAMPI organization. In this position, you will play an important role in driving business growth and success.
The candidate will need to possess good clerical and communication skills along with the ability to comprehend, capture and interpret customer’s orders.
• Excellent English communication skills
• Highly confident, spontaneous, smart, witty and dynamic
• Has exceptional phone skills and customer oriented
• Independent, Flexible, Energetic and a Team Player
• Able to work on night shift
• Fast typist
• Can start immediately
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .