Call Center Director
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas, Pasig
- Provide work direction to all call center management on enhancing organization performance and career progression.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the PH business. Mentor and coach the team to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Continue to grow customer acquisition, improve customer retention rates, and exploit opportunities across the business.
- Possess a high degree of financial acumen, with demonstrated understanding that revenue generated must return a profit.
- Ensure account management / client services processes are sound and in place to grow existing customer base.
- Develop and maintain an energetic, high-performance call center culture that inspires employee commitment and delivers excellent customer service.
- Work across functions (e.g., Finance, HR, IT, Workforce Management, etc.) to deliver consistent performance
- Manage staffing levels to ensure staffing meets business requirements. Recruit and hire talent on a continuous basis.
- Reconcile forecast with actual call volume to recognize trends and identify possible technical/staffing issues. Manage attrition across accounts.
- Prepare performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Produce reports and track performance related to call center operations. Implement Reward & Recognition programs that drive key behaviors and motivate employees.
- Have previous general management or broad business unit leadership experience with P&L responsibility.
- Ensure that all call center performance and service standards are met in the areas of quality, call processing time, and productivity.
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree
Candidate must have7 years call center management and 3 years of client management experience.
Willing to work in Ortigas
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .