Call Center Director
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas, Pasig
- Provide work direction to all call center management on enhancing organization performance and career progression.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the PH business. Mentor and coach the team to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Continue to grow customer acquisition, improve customer retention rates, and exploit opportunities across the business.
- Possess a high degree of financial acumen, with demonstrated understanding that revenue generated must return a profit.
- Ensure account management / client services processes are sound and in place to grow existing customer base.
- Develop and maintain an energetic, high-performance call center culture that inspires employee commitment and delivers excellent customer service.
- Work across functions (e.g., Finance, HR, IT, Workforce Management, etc.) to deliver consistent performance
- Manage staffing levels to ensure staffing meets business requirements. Recruit and hire talent on a continuous basis.
- Reconcile forecast with actual call volume to recognize trends and identify possible technical/staffing issues. Manage attrition across accounts.
- Prepare performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Produce reports and track performance related to call center operations. Implement Reward & Recognition programs that drive key behaviors and motivate employees.
- Have previous general management or broad business unit leadership experience with P&L responsibility.
- Ensure that all call center performance and service standards are met in the areas of quality, call processing time, and productivity.
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree
Candidate must have7 years call center management and 3 years of client management experience.
Willing to work in Ortigas
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .