Carpenter - Helper
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 14G, IBM Plaza Bldg., Eastwood Avenue, Eastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City
Main Tasks and Responsibilities as Carpenter:
- Taking orders from superiors for installing, repairing and constructing doors, windows, cabinets, shelves , furniture. etc.
- Reading blueprints, sketches, drawings, and layouts to measure the available space and plan the work accordingly.
- Evaluating the project scale and finish time and informing the same to the supervisors.
- Submitting material requisitions to the authority and reports on the used of raw materials.
- Using hand and power tools in constructing wooden structures. Use of rigging hardware, scaffoldings and cranes in erectinge, level, and install building framework.
- Inspecting the scale of the repair work and informing the authorities about the time needed to complete them.
- Construct the building frameworks, including walls, floors and doorframes.
- Put up sidings, drywalls, flooring, ceiling and roofing.
- Follow Safety Rukes and Regulations, maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities as Helper:
- Assist in preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Assist in receiving and processing warehouse stock products (pick, upload, label, store).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Perform other duties to meet the current needs of the company.
Pre Press Graphic ArtistBeyond Prints Services
Qualifications - Experience in printing industry is a must - Can start immediately - Willing to undergo trainings - Willing to be reassigned
Company NurseAnnex Digital, Inc.
Basic Qualifications: 1. Must be a Registered Nurse with at least two (2) years' experience in first aid treatment 2. At least one (1) experience in HR handling compensation and benefits. 3. Must be keen. 4. Willing to work in Taguig Area
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATETORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
1. At Least 18 Yrs. Old And Above 2. At Least Highschool Graduate 3. Average To Excellent Communication Skills 4. Computer Literate 5. Good Web Navigation Skills 6. Good Call Handling Skills 7. Filipino Citizen Or Held Relevant Status 8. Amenable To Work On Shifting Schedules, Weekends, Holidays
Front Desk ReceptionistENA Power Builders Inc
-Graduate of any 4 year course -With pleasing personality and good rapport -With or without experience but willing to be trained
AestheticianHunter's Hub Incorporated
Minimum Qualifications and Experience No work experience required Candidate must possess at least Bachelors/College degree in Nursing, Physical therapy, Medical Technology or equivalent Willing to work at 6 days a week and during holidays Willing to be assigned in San Juan, Makati, Quezon City, Alabang, Taguig, Pasay Willing to be trained on Tektite Towers-Ortigas
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .