Carpenter - Helper
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 14G, IBM Plaza Bldg., Eastwood Avenue, Eastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City
Main Tasks and Responsibilities as Carpenter:
- Taking orders from superiors for installing, repairing and constructing doors, windows, cabinets, shelves , furniture. etc.
- Reading blueprints, sketches, drawings, and layouts to measure the available space and plan the work accordingly.
- Evaluating the project scale and finish time and informing the same to the supervisors.
- Submitting material requisitions to the authority and reports on the used of raw materials.
- Using hand and power tools in constructing wooden structures. Use of rigging hardware, scaffoldings and cranes in erectinge, level, and install building framework.
- Inspecting the scale of the repair work and informing the authorities about the time needed to complete them.
- Construct the building frameworks, including walls, floors and doorframes.
- Put up sidings, drywalls, flooring, ceiling and roofing.
- Follow Safety Rukes and Regulations, maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities as Helper:
- Assist in preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Assist in receiving and processing warehouse stock products (pick, upload, label, store).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Perform other duties to meet the current needs of the company.
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .