CCS Account Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Clinic Manpower and Workforce
· Ensures and coordinates with CCS Recruitment regarding the final list of manpower based on contract that needs to be deployed in each site of accounts.
· Monitors adherence and attendance of clinic staff to DOLE and HMC trainings.
· Focal point of person of clinic staff’s leave requests and coordinates with CCS HR and DRD for relievers.
2. Client Relations
· Maintains close coordination and establish rapport with clients via regular visits.
· Coordinates with internal department, regarding client concerns and requests.
3. Clinic Management
· Ensures compliance to Service Level Agreement of Accounts.
· Ensures timely submission and completion of CCS Monthly Report of DOLE Annual Medical Report.
· Conduct regular clinic audit based on DOLE and QA compliance.
· Spot visits to all clinics to do inventory and audit of clinic equipment and supplies.
4. Wellness Programs
· Ensures successful delivery of Health and Wellness programs and lectures based on DOH Calendar and utilization report of the client.
5. Performs other task that maybe assigned by Business and Operations Manager from time to time.
Must be a Registered Nurse
Minimum of 2 year Supervisory work experience, preferred
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Team player with a customer service approach to job performance
Must be approachable, conversant and tactful in dealing with people
Must be a self-starter, creative with critical thinking and decision-making abilities.
Can operate office machines like computer, facsimile, and photocopier
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .