- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 45000 - 50000 /Monthly
Work Address : 35 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City
To ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts and to provide accurate and timely financial reports to management needed for decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures that accounting and financial records and reports comply with applicable accounting standards and regulations;
2. Ensures submission of accurate and timely financial reports and all related schedules;
3. Provides various financial data related to government agencies for compliance and other purposes;
4. Establishes and implements internal control policies and procedures to ensure reliability and integrity of financial data;
5. Ensures that proper records and controls are in place to safeguard Club's assets and properties;
6. Acts as point person during external audits;
7. Handles taxation requirements and ensures that the Club's compliance to all BIR rules and regulations;
8. Prepares Club's daily cash position to ensure adequacy of funds for disbursement purposes;
9. Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of changes and or improvements in the current accounting system;
10. Oversees the timely and accurate processing of payables; and
11. Performs other functions as maybe required.
a. Must be accounting graduate and a CPA
b. Must have at least 5 years of solid experience in accounting and taxation
c. Must be organized and detail-oriented
d. Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
e. Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
f. With sufficient knowledge in working in an automated accounting environment
Home Based Medical transcription Data Entry JobsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .