- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 45000 - 50000 /Monthly
Work Address : 35 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City
To ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts and to provide accurate and timely financial reports to management needed for decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures that accounting and financial records and reports comply with applicable accounting standards and regulations;
2. Ensures submission of accurate and timely financial reports and all related schedules;
3. Provides various financial data related to government agencies for compliance and other purposes;
4. Establishes and implements internal control policies and procedures to ensure reliability and integrity of financial data;
5. Ensures that proper records and controls are in place to safeguard Club's assets and properties;
6. Acts as point person during external audits;
7. Handles taxation requirements and ensures that the Club's compliance to all BIR rules and regulations;
8. Prepares Club's daily cash position to ensure adequacy of funds for disbursement purposes;
9. Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of changes and or improvements in the current accounting system;
10. Oversees the timely and accurate processing of payables; and
11. Performs other functions as maybe required.
a. Must be accounting graduate and a CPA
b. Must have at least 5 years of solid experience in accounting and taxation
c. Must be organized and detail-oriented
d. Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
e. Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
f. With sufficient knowledge in working in an automated accounting environment
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .