CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1095-A BLDG. CORREGIDOR ST. TONDO MANILA
- Graduate of Accounting with CPA License
- At least with Masters Degree preferably MBA
- At least five (5) years responsible work experience in financial planning and accounting functions
- Keen to details and analytical
- Capable of communicating to all levels of the organization to express ideas clearly
- With good numerical skills
- Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
- Can manage various projects simultaneously
- Understanding and awareness of Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Ability to rapidly assimilate a range of complex information and make expert judgments.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and persuade senior members of staff, to review and alter practices, where necessary.
- Personal resilience and ability to perform effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Innovator with a positive "can do" attitude and a positive attitude to change.
- Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture.
- Strong completer/finisher skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, willing and able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
- Ability to represent the company at a senior level both internally and externally.
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management.
- Well developed IT skills (including word processing, databases, spreadsheets and presentations).
- Ability to assess and make effective decisions under pressure in complex situations
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .