- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : makati
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational or Bachelor’s/ College degree, any field.
• Candidate must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking Chinese Mandarin
• Can also speak Tagalog
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Has a good time management skill and able to multi task
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City, Philippines
- Act as interpreter, from/to Fukien or Mandarin in verbal communications
- Translate emails, other communications and technical documents from/to Chinese to Tagalog.
- To write emails, letters, and other documents in Chinese or Tagalog based on instructions or drafts.
Work Location: 142 Building Amorsolo St., Legazpi Village, Makati City
Salary Range: For Filipino whose studied Mandarin: PHP 30,000.00 Net Pay
For Filipino-Chinese: PHP 40,000.00 Net Pay
Employment Type: Permanent Position
Gender: There is no preferred gender
Age Range: 50 years old and below
Preferred Degree: None as long as know how to interpret and translate Mandarin to English and vice versa
Warehouse SupervisorInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(with 5 years Warehouse Supervisor experience)
Warehouse Operations ManagerInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
Warehouse Operations Manager (with 10 years Warehouse Management experience)
Reefer TechnicianInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(With 1 year experience in refrigeration, with Elec/Mech background)
Safety Officer and PCOInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
With certificate (BOSH,COSH and PCO training)
EncoderInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(1 year experience as Encoder and Basic Knowledge in MS Excel,SAP)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .