- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3340 Gusaling Araos, San Francisco Rd. Brgy. San Francisco, Biñan City, Laguna
Effectively manage project schedules, materials, construction activities, and the most importantly, people. Must be a confident speaker able to firmly and yet respectfully motivate those under your supervision to produce and work together with the same goals in mind.
2. Ensure that all work performed is done so with the highest degree of safety and quality. Eyelectric commitment to our clients is that every project completed is done so with skill, quality, responsibility, and integrity.
3. Assuring that lessons learned are communicated through written memos, procedures, tools, and presentations.
4. Coordination of Eyelectric and subcontractor activities on project site.
5. Determine the sequence and manner in which work is carried out.
6. Help evaluate supplier bids and participate on the supplier selection process.
7. Administer safety training and meetings on site.
8. Work with the project manager to handle all issues pertinent to the project.
9. Coordinate with the shop & yard for the use, transfer and/or repair of construction equipment.
10. Complete daily reports summarizing activity and progress on site.
11. Requisition necessary materials and establish local contacts for hiring construction equipment and operators under rental agreement.
12. Inspect job site workmanship, quality issues and safety issues and making immediate arrangements for necessary corrective action.
13. Keeps accurate records of job costs, times, material, equipment and work progress.
14. Analyze and interpret data, policy, and procedures in using equipment at project site in order to arrive at logical conclusions of recommendations.
15. Knowledge of business practices and procedures or technical training in a craft or trade including working from detailed instructions, to apply knowledge in a variety or practical situations.
16. Requires responsibility for contributing to immediate, ongoing company objectives by facilitating the direct provision of services to the customer. Errors at this level result in inaccurate reports or invalid test results and require significant investments= of time and resources.
17. Assuring that corrective and preventive actions forms are initiated, as needed.
18. Disciplining employees, solving personnel problems, recommending hiring and terminating employees, and developing work methods. Responsible for employee performance appraisal. Provides feedback to Administrative Manager for mid-year and annual reviews.
19. Requires work, including continuous walking or operating simple equipment for extended periods of time as well as occasional strenuous activities such as reaching or bending.
20. Requires explaining facts, interpreting situations, or advising individuals or alternative or appropriate courses of action.
21. Provide overall leadership for project site, supervision, and technical management for all civil operations, including supervision of assistants, foreman, subcontractors, and other civil related personnel.
1. Requires planning, coordinating and executing of work on time and within the budget maintaining a safe workplace, maintain client relationship and upholding the image of Eyelectric.
2. Provide documentation, detailed instructions, drawing or specifications to tell others how structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled and modified to accomplish the project.
3. Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve the problem.
4. Complete load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specification.
5. Direct or participate in surveying to lay-out installations and establish reference point, grade and elevation to guide construction.
6. The ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go wrong. Including suggesting for solving the problem to the project manager. The most important thing is being able to recognize there is a problem.
7. Ability to thrive in a team based environment and have the ability to interact internally with engineers and sales personnel and externally with customers and subcontractors.
8. Attendance/Punctuality – is consistence at work and is on time.
*This description is general in nature and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet company goals.
Phone Banking AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: - At least High School Graduate - College Graduate / 2 YR in College - 1 YR BPO Experience with Loans or handling international accounts. - Good English communication skills - With good computer navigation skills
Cyber Security Lead EngineerWeScout Inc
3-5 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 2+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
MachinistSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• At least High school graduate • With experience as machinist / turnero is a must
Industrial ElectricianSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• With experience in the same field is a must • With Certificate of employment • At least High school graduate • With TESDA Certificate if available
WelderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• With experience in the same field is a must • At least Highschool graduate • With Certificate of employment • At least with TESDA Certificate as Welder
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .