Civil Project Engineer
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Tarlac
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bamban and Gerona Tarlac
As a site engineer, you'll need to:
- act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- set out, level and survey the site
- check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- prepare reports as required
- resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
HR GENERALISTParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female,4 year grad of any business related courses. With at least 1yr, experience in related field.
Farm ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in Binan Laguna
Senior Accounting SupervisorActiveOne Health, Inc.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS CPA is required Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounting, Audit, Tax and Finance Must have strong understanding of GAAP, internal controls requirements and extensive knowledge on taxes and statutory reporting requirements
Showroom Utility PersonnelCitillion Properties Inc.
- Has 3 to 4 years utility work experience - High school graduate or Completed Vocational course -Willing to be assigned in Pasay -Willing to work 6 days a week, especially during weekends and holidays
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .