Civil Project Engineer
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Tarlac
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bamban and Gerona Tarlac
As a site engineer, you'll need to:
- act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- set out, level and survey the site
- check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- prepare reports as required
- resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Creative CopywriterRipple Manila Inc
-with at least 1 year copywriting experience - has a degree in writing, communication, language - with excellent writing skills
North-way Migration ConsultancyNorthway Migration Consultancy
STAFF NURSEFortune Medicare, Inc.
CLINIC STAFF NURSE. MALE OR FEMALE. WILLING TO WORK AT PASIG AREA. FRESH GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
Farm workers - CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
Social Media Marketing StaffCondor POS Solutions RP Inc
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or Equivalent Has a relevant working experience using any social media channel Excellent English Communication Skill Young, pro-active and can do multi-task Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator etc. is an advantage Must be willing to work in Quezon City Full-time position available
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .