Civil Project Engineer
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Tarlac
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bamban and Gerona Tarlac
As a site engineer, you'll need to:
- act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- set out, level and survey the site
- check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- prepare reports as required
- resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .