- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1095-A TLA Bldg. Corregidor St. Tondo, Manila
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, or spark plugs.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- At least high school graduate
- with at least 3 years related experience
- Professional Driver’s License with restriction numbers: 1, 2, 3
- Preferably with NC II or NC III
DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment TechnologiesQuipper Limited
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide.
UI UX DesignerIntelegencia BPO
Requirements: - At least 2-3 years of working experience in UI/UX - Self-motivated and has a passion for quality performance - Has creative problem-solving skills - Able to communicate with various clients with ease - Knowledge and familiarity with HTML and CSS - Proficient in Adobe CC software - Be able to understand user requirements then translate to appealing and user-friendly website/applications UI/UX design outputs (wireframes, prototypes, PSD, publishing)
Social Media SpecialistIntelegencia BPO
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience - At least 1-2 years experience in email marketing through MailChimp - Excellent knowledge when it comes to using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like for social media marketing purposes - Intermediate to excellent knowledge in analyzing social media data - Excellent English writing skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills
Podcast and Social Media Content ManagerRory Miller Brands
Candidate must be able to handle: basic video editing, image editing or design using given instructions, monitoring comments/engagement, recording metrics/results, maintaining a content log of what's been posted and when, knowledge of or ability to learn the software we use to post to multiple channels all at once, understanding of the different requirements of each platform, a solid grasp of English.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .