- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1095-A TLA Bldg. Corregidor St. Tondo, Manila
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, or spark plugs.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- At least high school graduate
- with at least 3 years related experience
- Professional Driver’s License with restriction numbers: 1, 2, 3
- Preferably with NC II or NC III
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .