- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1095-A TLA Bldg. Corregidor St. Tondo, Manila
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, or spark plugs.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- At least high school graduate
- with at least 3 years related experience
- Professional Driver’s License with restriction numbers: 1, 2, 3
- Preferably with NC II or NC III
Brand AmbassadorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Service CrewTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Beauty AdvisorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Senior ProgrammerDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
Sales CoordinatorVariance Trading Corporation
Graduate of any related business course Experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply. CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .