- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Others), National Capital Reg- Makati city, National Capital Reg- Manila City, National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg- Pasay City, National Capital Reg- Pasig City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Multiple Work Locations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Give appropriate emergency and first-aid management to patients on any medical condition or work-related trauma cases.
2. Coordinate referral of any medical / emergency case to a higher healthcare facility.
3. Assist or participate in developing adequate healthcare programs for the employees of the Principal / Client-Corporation.
4. Maintain clinic facilities / equipment and health records of employees of the Principal / Client Corporation.
5. Assist the Principal / Client-Corporation’s HR in the processing of health related benefits such as but not limited to medicine reimbursement, SSS, Philhealth and insurance claims.
6. Maintain complete, up-to-date and accurate clinic records necessary for patient care and service..
7. Provide regular reports and analysis of prevalent illnesses, clinical assessment and recommendations to address problems covering the health of the Principal / Client-Corporation’s employees.
8. In the absence of the physician, to organize and administer a health service program integrating occupational safety, otherwise, these activities of the nurse shall be in accordance with the physician.
9. Participate in the health maintenance examination. If a physician is not available, to perform work activities, which are within the scope allowed by the nursing profession and if, more extensive examinations are needed, to refer the same physician.
Registered Nurse with at least 1 year related experience as company nurse
Certified Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support Provider
Preferably with Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) Training
Preferably with complete training on Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic)
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .