- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Others), National Capital Reg- Makati city, National Capital Reg- Manila City, National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg- Pasay City, National Capital Reg- Pasig City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Multiple Work Locations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Give appropriate emergency and first-aid management to patients on any medical condition or work-related trauma cases.
2. Coordinate referral of any medical / emergency case to a higher healthcare facility.
3. Assist or participate in developing adequate healthcare programs for the employees of the Principal / Client-Corporation.
4. Maintain clinic facilities / equipment and health records of employees of the Principal / Client Corporation.
5. Assist the Principal / Client-Corporation’s HR in the processing of health related benefits such as but not limited to medicine reimbursement, SSS, Philhealth and insurance claims.
6. Maintain complete, up-to-date and accurate clinic records necessary for patient care and service..
7. Provide regular reports and analysis of prevalent illnesses, clinical assessment and recommendations to address problems covering the health of the Principal / Client-Corporation’s employees.
8. In the absence of the physician, to organize and administer a health service program integrating occupational safety, otherwise, these activities of the nurse shall be in accordance with the physician.
9. Participate in the health maintenance examination. If a physician is not available, to perform work activities, which are within the scope allowed by the nursing profession and if, more extensive examinations are needed, to refer the same physician.
Registered Nurse with at least 1 year related experience as company nurse
Certified Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support Provider
Preferably with Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) Training
Preferably with complete training on Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic)
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .