- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Others), National Capital Reg- Makati city, National Capital Reg- Manila City, National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg- Pasay City, National Capital Reg- Pasig City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Multiple Work Locations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Give appropriate emergency and first-aid management to patients on any medical condition or work-related trauma cases.
2. Coordinate referral of any medical / emergency case to a higher healthcare facility.
3. Assist or participate in developing adequate healthcare programs for the employees of the Principal / Client-Corporation.
4. Maintain clinic facilities / equipment and health records of employees of the Principal / Client Corporation.
5. Assist the Principal / Client-Corporation’s HR in the processing of health related benefits such as but not limited to medicine reimbursement, SSS, Philhealth and insurance claims.
6. Maintain complete, up-to-date and accurate clinic records necessary for patient care and service..
7. Provide regular reports and analysis of prevalent illnesses, clinical assessment and recommendations to address problems covering the health of the Principal / Client-Corporation’s employees.
8. In the absence of the physician, to organize and administer a health service program integrating occupational safety, otherwise, these activities of the nurse shall be in accordance with the physician.
9. Participate in the health maintenance examination. If a physician is not available, to perform work activities, which are within the scope allowed by the nursing profession and if, more extensive examinations are needed, to refer the same physician.
Registered Nurse with at least 1 year related experience as company nurse
Certified Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support Provider
Preferably with Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) Training
Preferably with complete training on Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic)
IT InternHousingInteractive Inc.
• Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. • Required skill(s): Wordpress, PHP, CSS. • Preferred skill(s): Laravel, AWS. • Required language(s): English.
HR ManagerSALES RAIN
Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or a related business field. 3+ years’ experience in a human resources managerial position. Knowledgeable of Labor Law as this is the backbone of HR People Advisors.
Marketing InternHousingInteractive Inc.
•Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent. •Required skill(s): MS Office.
Property SpecialistHousingInteractive Inc.
• At least a Bachelor's/College Real Estate Management or its equivalent. • Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. • Sales experience is an advantage.
Executive AssistantHousingInteractive Inc.
•Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent. •Required skill(s): MS Office. •Required language(s): English, Filipino •Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .