- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Others), National Capital Reg- Makati city, National Capital Reg- Manila City, National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg- Pasay City, National Capital Reg- Pasig City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Multiple Work Locations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Give appropriate emergency and first-aid management to patients on any medical condition or work-related trauma cases.
2. Coordinate referral of any medical / emergency case to a higher healthcare facility.
3. Assist or participate in developing adequate healthcare programs for the employees of the Principal / Client-Corporation.
4. Maintain clinic facilities / equipment and health records of employees of the Principal / Client Corporation.
5. Assist the Principal / Client-Corporation’s HR in the processing of health related benefits such as but not limited to medicine reimbursement, SSS, Philhealth and insurance claims.
6. Maintain complete, up-to-date and accurate clinic records necessary for patient care and service..
7. Provide regular reports and analysis of prevalent illnesses, clinical assessment and recommendations to address problems covering the health of the Principal / Client-Corporation’s employees.
8. In the absence of the physician, to organize and administer a health service program integrating occupational safety, otherwise, these activities of the nurse shall be in accordance with the physician.
9. Participate in the health maintenance examination. If a physician is not available, to perform work activities, which are within the scope allowed by the nursing profession and if, more extensive examinations are needed, to refer the same physician.
Registered Nurse with at least 1 year related experience as company nurse
Certified Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support Provider
Preferably with Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) Training
Preferably with complete training on Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic)
ACCOUNTING OFFICERTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
ElectricianNorth Asia Central Manpower Services Inc.
20-45 years old
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .