- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 18000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : 12th floor Net Lima Building 5th Avenue, 26th Corner Street, BGC, 1634 Taguig
- Plan and recommends sufficient stocks of first aid medicine and reasonable acquisition of necessary medical equipment and kits as required by under Occupational Safety and Health Code under DOLE
- Examines and treat employees sickness and injuries; approve sick leaves and return to work from sick leave
- Prepares and submits mandatory reportorial requirements and documents concerning occupational safety and health to government
- Prepares summary reports of sickness
- Deal with the HMO provider in terms of enrollment/deletion/claims of members
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and has an active PRC ID
- Certifications in BOSH and First Aid Training is a Plus
- Must be willing to work in the night shift or shifting schedule at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Must have an experience with HMO and Benefits
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a BPO company, clinic or hospital set up
Team LeaderForward Bpo Inc.
Day and Graveyard shift available
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be assigned in CUBAOStellar (Philippines) Inc
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Australian Airline Account)
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Real Estate Agent
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
DIETITIAN CHEFLEGEND OF ICE RECRUITMENT & SERVICES, INCORPORATED
-Male or Female -Must be Registered Dietitian -Know how to cook and exact measure of ingredients -With experience as Dietitian Chef
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .