Company Pharmacist regulatory
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 25000 - 35000 /Monthly
Work Address : 108 Panay Avenue Octo Arts Building, Quezon City
• Responsible for supervising all procedures and processes involving the acquisition, distribution and storage of all the products of the Company.
• Ensures that every operation is in accordance to the company’s Quality Procedures and Work Instructions and will make sure to strictly adhere to them.
• Regulatory officer for FDA affairs; facilitates renewal of licenses (LTO) and other regulatory licenses, facilitates timely registration of products at FDA, preparation of product requirements from FDA registration and other agencies, public and private entities concerned.
• Monitors the quality of the products
• Ensures that UNO Business Centers are in accordance to the Quality Procedures/ work instructions / quality policy of the Company.
• Provide the company with technical expertise necessary for the improvement of product development systems and functions in areas of: Product Development, and Training.
• Demonstrates skills and knowledge in contemporary pharmacy practice, other health related products, food products, including cosmetics and beauty products.
• Will be tasked to write product documentation and other technical and non-technical requirements that the Product Development Department requires.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy; Board Passer
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Must have above average communication skills, both oral and written
• Must be computer literate
• Can multi-task and can work under pressure
• Meticulous systematic, well-organized, and has strong leadership qualities
Software EngineerArchangel Technologies Inc.
The full Qualifications for the Software Engineer position can be found on the Job Description portion.
Business Systems AnalystArchangel Technologies Inc.
The full Qualifications for the Business Systems Analyst is indicated in the Job Description portion. Thank you.
Sales ExecutiveArchangel Technologies Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: ● Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Finance, Marketing, Economics, or any related field. ● Proficient in basic computer programs and ability to create effective presentations to individuals and groups. ● Knowledge of a second language (Cebuano) is often preferred. ● At least 6 months to 1 year of experience. ● Proficient in MS Office with expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Inside Sales RepresentativeCurogram Inc
Business Development AssociateSpeedyCourse.com
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .