Company Pharmacist regulatory
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 25000 - 35000 /Monthly
Work Address : 108 Panay Avenue Octo Arts Building, Quezon City
• Responsible for supervising all procedures and processes involving the acquisition, distribution and storage of all the products of the Company.
• Ensures that every operation is in accordance to the company’s Quality Procedures and Work Instructions and will make sure to strictly adhere to them.
• Regulatory officer for FDA affairs; facilitates renewal of licenses (LTO) and other regulatory licenses, facilitates timely registration of products at FDA, preparation of product requirements from FDA registration and other agencies, public and private entities concerned.
• Monitors the quality of the products
• Ensures that UNO Business Centers are in accordance to the Quality Procedures/ work instructions / quality policy of the Company.
• Provide the company with technical expertise necessary for the improvement of product development systems and functions in areas of: Product Development, and Training.
• Demonstrates skills and knowledge in contemporary pharmacy practice, other health related products, food products, including cosmetics and beauty products.
• Will be tasked to write product documentation and other technical and non-technical requirements that the Product Development Department requires.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy; Board Passer
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Must have above average communication skills, both oral and written
• Must be computer literate
• Can multi-task and can work under pressure
• Meticulous systematic, well-organized, and has strong leadership qualities
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .