Compensation and Benefits Assistant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 15000 - 17000 /Monthly
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, Rockwell Drive Makati
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Assistant to provide support in human resources task such as timekeeping and Payroll, compensation and benefits and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of the timekeeping and payroll and employee benefits.
- Proper Monitoring and review of all company issued benefits and government mandated benefits.
- Managing the enrollment, renewal and cancellation of HMO/Insurance
- Ensure that the pay practice comply with the law
- Monitoring of government regulation
- Working with HMO/insurance provider
- Coordinate with bank for the salary credits and concerns
- Monitoring and tracking of all leaves benefits
- Attend employees concerns and inquiries
- Willing to do field work
- Perform other duties assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Possesses at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree, in Psychology/Human Resource Management or its equivalent;
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in HR practices and Compensation and Benefits.
- Adequate knowledge in Labor Laws
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Excel, including use of formula
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize, set priorities and exercise sound judgment with minimum supervision.
- Keen on details
- Can deal comfortably with senior managers.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently.
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .