Compensation and Benefits Assistant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 15000 - 17000 /Monthly
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, Rockwell Drive Makati
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Assistant to provide support in human resources task such as timekeeping and Payroll, compensation and benefits and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of the timekeeping and payroll and employee benefits.
- Proper Monitoring and review of all company issued benefits and government mandated benefits.
- Managing the enrollment, renewal and cancellation of HMO/Insurance
- Ensure that the pay practice comply with the law
- Monitoring of government regulation
- Working with HMO/insurance provider
- Coordinate with bank for the salary credits and concerns
- Monitoring and tracking of all leaves benefits
- Attend employees concerns and inquiries
- Willing to do field work
- Perform other duties assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Possesses at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree, in Psychology/Human Resource Management or its equivalent;
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in HR practices and Compensation and Benefits.
- Adequate knowledge in Labor Laws
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Excel, including use of formula
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize, set priorities and exercise sound judgment with minimum supervision.
- Keen on details
- Can deal comfortably with senior managers.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .