Compensation and Benefits Assistant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 15000 - 17000 /Monthly
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, Rockwell Drive Makati
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Assistant to provide support in human resources task such as timekeeping and Payroll, compensation and benefits and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of the timekeeping and payroll and employee benefits.
- Proper Monitoring and review of all company issued benefits and government mandated benefits.
- Managing the enrollment, renewal and cancellation of HMO/Insurance
- Ensure that the pay practice comply with the law
- Monitoring of government regulation
- Working with HMO/insurance provider
- Coordinate with bank for the salary credits and concerns
- Monitoring and tracking of all leaves benefits
- Attend employees concerns and inquiries
- Willing to do field work
- Perform other duties assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Possesses at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree, in Psychology/Human Resource Management or its equivalent;
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in HR practices and Compensation and Benefits.
- Adequate knowledge in Labor Laws
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Excel, including use of formula
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize, set priorities and exercise sound judgment with minimum supervision.
- Keen on details
- Can deal comfortably with senior managers.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .