Compensation and Benefits Assistant
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : 101-105 EDSA Ave Mandaluyong, PH
- Compute the payroll (Manual); collect and analyze all pertinent data (time-keeping, leaves), submit the computed payroll to the bank and to management.
- Ensure that remittances are made to the Social Security System, Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHIC).
- On a monthly basis, convert the payroll data to an (BIR) Alphalist, and reconcile with Accounting and the external auditor.
- Monitor the daily attendance; investigate and understand causes for staff absences, and recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Draft memoranda on HR-related matters; submit to management for approval.
- Maintain the 201 files of all employees.
- Organize pro-active, morale-enhancing employee programs and activities.
- Supervise the proper turnover of documents and submission of accountabilities of employees prior to their separation from the companyHandle and resolve employee issues and grievances in coordination with management.
- Ensure the completion of 3rd and 5th month evaluation of probationary employees
- With good communication skills (verbal and written)
- With good interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Proficient in numbers
- Experience with manual payroll and timekeeping computation
- Good in planning and decision making
- Can process end to end payroll computations
- Familiar in alphalist preparations
- Knowledgeable in mandated government benefits such as SSS, BIR, Philhealth and Pag Ibig
- Proficient in Filing Management particularly 201 files keeping
- Can handle company events and activities
- With at least 3 years work experienced in timekeeping and/or payroll processing in a Manufacturing set-up or trading companies.
- Degree holder in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration major in Banking and Finance, Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .