- Full Time
- Central Visayas- All
- PHP 30000 - 40000 /Monthly
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analyzing, costing for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Performing risk analysis evaluations
- Cost control
- Writing reports
- Preparing and submitting final accounts
- Making valuations
- Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer.
- At least 5 years related work experience; preferably in the same industry.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD operation and M.S Project or Primavera.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Cost Estimating and interpersonal of construction drawings.
- Proficient in spreadsheets and word applications.
- Hardworking and has a positive work attitude.
- Well versed in bid preparations.
- Matured disposition and can handle construction projects.
- Good in decision making
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .