- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Construction: 10 years (Preferred)
- Construction Project Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- project management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Civil Engineering (Required)
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
Vendor MasterQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent. • At least 18 years of working experience with end to end Vendor Master process required for this position. • Knowledge in F&A process specifically with Vendor Database management. • With good communications skills. • Applicants must be willing to work in BGC Corporate Center. • Can Start ASAP and amenable to work on SHIFTING schedules.
Associate AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of Associate Accountants to ensure that all client financial records are accurate. As an associate accountant, you will also be responsible for preparing various working papers and reports.
Admin AssistantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are looking for motivated and deadline-driven professionals to provide administrative and secretarial support to our Legal Services Division. Candidates must have the ability to deal with stressful situations calmly, and with diplomacy and tact. Moreover, they must be able to work well under pressure, while contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .