- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Construction: 10 years (Preferred)
- Construction Project Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- project management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Civil Engineering (Required)
MARKETING OFFICERGELDC Global Solution Inc.
Travel AccountIGT Technologies Philippines, Inc.
JOIN OUR TRAVEL ACCOUNT IN Mandaluyong AND BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM! Easy Account :)
Engineering and Operations HeadGELDC Global Solution Inc.
To be responsible in the preparation of accurate and competitive bid proposal for prospective projects. Also represents the company in dealing with prospective clients for negotiated and bided projects.
Section Manager - General AffairsTCF HR MANAGEMENT
QUALIFICATIONS: - Graduate of Business Administration major in Operations Management/or Office Administration - Preferably with more than 5 years of managerial experience in the field of office administration. - People person - Highly analytical
Marketing AssociateElysian Management & Consultancy Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .