- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Construction: 10 years (Preferred)
- Construction Project Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- project management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Civil Engineering (Required)
Service Crew7-Star Manpower Services of the Philippines Corp.
For Fulltime Only
HR OFFICERSolar Grid Alternatives Inc.
KNOWS ALL FACETS OF HR
Audit Department InternsD B International Sales and Services, Inc.
Task assigned from time to time
ReceptionistD B International Sales and Services, Inc.
Answering and monitoring calls Other task assigned
TechnicianD B International Sales and Services, Inc.
Male Holds a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent OR a Certificate course graduate in Airconditioning and/or Electrical Maintenance or equivalent Preferrably NC II Passer
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .