CONTENT ANALYST - ENTRY LEVEL
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 15000 - 18000 /
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liase with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
• Developing expertise in data related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
• Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
• Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
· Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)
Company NurseDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Salary: 20k Must be Licenced Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) Ask candidates if can accommodate nightshift Headcount: 1 Location: Rosario, Cavite
TellerJ-K Network Services
• Bachelor’s Degree holder • Willing to work in Pasay
Japanese Executive Assistant or TranslatorDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Hi! Our company is looking for Japanese Interpreter. Qualifications: - Has N1 or N2 level - Must have experience in interpretation - Salary: N1= 60k N2=50k - Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) - Headcount: 1
Home-based Internet AnalystAppen
English - Tagalog Speaker | Philippines
Inventory ClerkTEJ Natural Products Inc.
1. Female 2. 18 to 25 years old 3. Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies / Management and the like 4. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel 5. Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills 6. At least 1 year working experience in Warehouse Management / Purchasing / Logistics / Distribution 7. Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong area
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .