CONTENT ANALYST - ENTRY LEVEL
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 15000 - 18000 /
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liase with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
• Developing expertise in data related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
• Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
• Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
· Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)
Customer Service RepresentativeMaximum Solutions Corporation
Ensure costumer satisfaction
Returns EncoderMaximum Solutions Corporation
Forklift OperatorMaximum Solutions Corporation
Operate powered industrial trucks
Utility MessengerMaximum Solutions Corporation
Credit and Collection StaffMaximum Solutions Corporation
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .