CONTENT ANALYST - ENTRY LEVEL
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 15000 - 18000 /
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liase with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
• Developing expertise in data related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
• Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
• Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
· Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)
DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment TechnologiesQuipper Limited
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide.
UI UX DesignerIntelegencia BPO
Requirements: - At least 2-3 years of working experience in UI/UX - Self-motivated and has a passion for quality performance - Has creative problem-solving skills - Able to communicate with various clients with ease - Knowledge and familiarity with HTML and CSS - Proficient in Adobe CC software - Be able to understand user requirements then translate to appealing and user-friendly website/applications UI/UX design outputs (wireframes, prototypes, PSD, publishing)
Social Media SpecialistIntelegencia BPO
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience - At least 1-2 years experience in email marketing through MailChimp - Excellent knowledge when it comes to using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like for social media marketing purposes - Intermediate to excellent knowledge in analyzing social media data - Excellent English writing skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills
Podcast and Social Media Content ManagerRory Miller Brands
Candidate must be able to handle: basic video editing, image editing or design using given instructions, monitoring comments/engagement, recording metrics/results, maintaining a content log of what's been posted and when, knowledge of or ability to learn the software we use to post to multiple channels all at once, understanding of the different requirements of each platform, a solid grasp of English.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .