- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 15000 - 18000 /
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liase with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
• Developing expertise in data related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
• Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
• Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
· Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
HR GENERALISTParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female,4 year grad of any business related courses. With at least 1yr, experience in related field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .