- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 15000 - 18000 /
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liase with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
• Developing expertise in data related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
• Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
• Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
· Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
Online English TeacherShenzhen Acadsoc Limited Company (ACADSOC)
*MALE & FEMALE *WITH QID *WITH VALID QCHP LICENSE (RGN) *CAN PROVIDE NOC *CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Site Safety OfficerPresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .