Content Development Intern for Foreign Languages
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Content Development Intern will assist the Content team in the restructuring and deployment of language learning materials for the goFLUENT eLearning platform.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Copy and restructure goFLUENT language learning content to fit new technical requirements
- Create short descriptions and summaries based on language learning materials
- Process multimedia files (images and audio) for goFLUENT's eLearning platform
- At least B2 in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian
- Has strong writing skills in any of these languages
- Has excellent research and computer skills
- Experience with multimedia or graphics suites is a plus
- Creative Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skill
HR and Admin AssistantCamden Industries Inc
Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Psychology or Human Resource Management. At least 1 year of working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Junior SalesmanJEC Ponte Corporation
Safety OfficerHino Motors Philippines Corporation ( Batangas)
Responsible for monitoring activities in the workplace and ensuring that nobody is violating safety regulations. The essential aim of their job is to minimize occupational injuries, accidents, and health problems.
CSR for Travel Account No BPO Experience Required - Quezon CityAltura Teleservices
Urgently Hiring! Be part of our team| Apply Now
Preschool TeacherSta. Cecilia Kindergarten
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .