ASSOCIATE CONTENT WRITER
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Zambales(Alongapo City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Subic, Zambales
• Write clear and high-quality articles/topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads
• Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the Creative Team for new ideas, strategies and to illustrate articles
• Work closely with the IT team to fully develop network, system, and process documentations
• Proofread and edit contents produced by other staff, as well as schedule and publish on the necessary sites as needed
• Must be a graduate of BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
• With proven work experience as a Content Writer, or similar role
• Must have a portfolio of published articles
• Must be familiarity with web publications
• Has excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and grasp of the English language
• Is a creative and innovative thinker and planner
• Has excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
• Experience with online marketing and lead generation is a plus
• Has a proven record of meeting deadlines
• Amenable to work on Holidays
• Willing to be assigned in Subic office
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid leaves (20 VL and 10 SL)
Site Safety OfficerPresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Executive Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
Acha Company Limited based in Bangkok Thailand is a leading wholesale supplier of the best quality Body Jewelry and has an extensive customer base all over the world. As a growing institution, we are looking for an exceptional Executive Administrative Assistant to join our remote team to perform complex and advanced administrative duties.
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
• At least 2 years of experience as Graphic Design Team Lead or minimum 3 years of experience as a senior in a graphic design role. • Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline. • Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. • Basic knowledge of web builder tools like Weebly, website migration and domain management. • Great English communication skills in both speaking and writing. • Ability to coach and train to maximize performance. • Willing to work on night shifts.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .