- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 4b, Trans-Phil House, 1177 Chino Roces Ave., Brgy San Antonio, Makati, Philippines
- Develop content for student applicants visa applications, and posts in GVS owned media.
- Author online content, research stories and help update content with new topics and posts.
- Writes in a clear, concise, audience-appropriate manner, being mindful of writing for translation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Organized, able to manage multiple writing tasks simultaneously.
- Creates and adheres to project schedule(s), and keep tight deadlines with little supervision.
- Adherence to customer confidentiality and intellectual property policies.
- Verifies knowledge of content by consulting with subject matter expert or, on-line research.
- Always does proper attribution; knows when to paraphrase, quote and never plagiarises.
- Never submits “cut-and-paste” work, or relies on templated writing.
- High level of professionalism. Able to present updates and facilitate meetings. Comfortable interacting with upper levels of management.
- An undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 3 or more years of full-time technical, professional, content/ business writing or related experience.
- Experienced with content marketing/ moderation, authoring social media posts, digital marketing content scheduling. (highly preferred)
- Knows international education admissions, immigration and visa application processes. (preferred)
- Knowledge of the English language including the rules of composition and grammar.
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- Strong ability to collaborate with multicultural teams across the globe.
- Highly driven, enthusiastic, eager, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Skillful problem solver with investigative talents. Independent, resourceful.
- Writing samples are required.
- A written evaluation will also be required.
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .