- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 4b, Trans-Phil House, 1177 Chino Roces Ave., Brgy San Antonio, Makati, Philippines
- Develop content for student applicants visa applications, and posts in GVS owned media.
- Author online content, research stories and help update content with new topics and posts.
- Writes in a clear, concise, audience-appropriate manner, being mindful of writing for translation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Organized, able to manage multiple writing tasks simultaneously.
- Creates and adheres to project schedule(s), and keep tight deadlines with little supervision.
- Adherence to customer confidentiality and intellectual property policies.
- Verifies knowledge of content by consulting with subject matter expert or, on-line research.
- Always does proper attribution; knows when to paraphrase, quote and never plagiarises.
- Never submits “cut-and-paste” work, or relies on templated writing.
- High level of professionalism. Able to present updates and facilitate meetings. Comfortable interacting with upper levels of management.
- An undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 3 or more years of full-time technical, professional, content/ business writing or related experience.
- Experienced with content marketing/ moderation, authoring social media posts, digital marketing content scheduling. (highly preferred)
- Knows international education admissions, immigration and visa application processes. (preferred)
- Knowledge of the English language including the rules of composition and grammar.
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- Strong ability to collaborate with multicultural teams across the globe.
- Highly driven, enthusiastic, eager, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Skillful problem solver with investigative talents. Independent, resourceful.
- Writing samples are required.
- A written evaluation will also be required.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .