- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 4b, Trans-Phil House, 1177 Chino Roces Ave., Brgy San Antonio, Makati, Philippines
- Develop content for student applicants visa applications, and posts in GVS owned media.
- Author online content, research stories and help update content with new topics and posts.
- Writes in a clear, concise, audience-appropriate manner, being mindful of writing for translation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Organized, able to manage multiple writing tasks simultaneously.
- Creates and adheres to project schedule(s), and keep tight deadlines with little supervision.
- Adherence to customer confidentiality and intellectual property policies.
- Verifies knowledge of content by consulting with subject matter expert or, on-line research.
- Always does proper attribution; knows when to paraphrase, quote and never plagiarises.
- Never submits “cut-and-paste” work, or relies on templated writing.
- High level of professionalism. Able to present updates and facilitate meetings. Comfortable interacting with upper levels of management.
- An undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 3 or more years of full-time technical, professional, content/ business writing or related experience.
- Experienced with content marketing/ moderation, authoring social media posts, digital marketing content scheduling. (highly preferred)
- Knows international education admissions, immigration and visa application processes. (preferred)
- Knowledge of the English language including the rules of composition and grammar.
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- Strong ability to collaborate with multicultural teams across the globe.
- Highly driven, enthusiastic, eager, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Skillful problem solver with investigative talents. Independent, resourceful.
- Writing samples are required.
- A written evaluation will also be required.
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .