- Full Time
- PHP 18000 - 25000 /Monthly
The cost accountant position is accountable for the analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. You will be responsible for overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization. The cost accountant will review existing purchases, record data, recommend new cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options, and oversee purchasing costs.
· Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
· Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
· Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
· Analyzing data collected and recording results.
· Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
· Determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities.
· Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
· Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
· Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
· Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
· Develop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, and records.
· Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets.
· Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any Business- related course.
· Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting preferable in a F&B industry
· Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills.
· Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
· Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .