- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 17000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, Rockwell Drive Makati City
The Counter Manager is responsible for supervising the complete operations of the fragrance and skincare line to ensure a high level of productivity and customer satisfaction through extensive product knowledge and outstanding customer service.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate, and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal and department productivity goals
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Monitor associate productivity levels and provide coaching and feedback Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs) through delegation to self and staff Develop and implement business driving events to achieve department goals;
- Supervise proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock Sell merchandise through effective customer service techniques and professional selling skills to reach personal productivity goal;
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fragrance and cosmetic trends
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Can start ASAP.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
Online English TeacherShenzhen Acadsoc Limited Company (ACADSOC)
*MALE & FEMALE *WITH QID *WITH VALID QCHP LICENSE (RGN) *CAN PROVIDE NOC *CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Site Safety OfficerPresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .