- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 17000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, Rockwell Drive Makati City
The Counter Manager is responsible for supervising the complete operations of the fragrance and skincare line to ensure a high level of productivity and customer satisfaction through extensive product knowledge and outstanding customer service.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate, and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal and department productivity goals
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Monitor associate productivity levels and provide coaching and feedback Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs) through delegation to self and staff Develop and implement business driving events to achieve department goals;
- Supervise proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock Sell merchandise through effective customer service techniques and professional selling skills to reach personal productivity goal;
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fragrance and cosmetic trends
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Can start ASAP.
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .