Credit & Collection Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 1410 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave, Ortigas Center (9.12 mi) Pasig 1605
Credit and collections staff positions are often entry-level, although many firms seek up to several years of experience.
Candidates should have excellent customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills. An associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related area is a big plus.
Duties of a credit and collections staff:
- Creating and maintaining credit history files
- Analyzing and assessing the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
- Supporting the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Responding to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identifying bad debt or financial exposure
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .