Credit & Collection Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 1410 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave, Ortigas Center (9.12 mi) Pasig 1605
Credit and collections staff positions are often entry-level, although many firms seek up to several years of experience.
Candidates should have excellent customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills. An associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related area is a big plus.
Duties of a credit and collections staff:
- Creating and maintaining credit history files
- Analyzing and assessing the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
- Supporting the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Responding to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identifying bad debt or financial exposure
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .