Credit & Collection Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 1410 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave, Ortigas Center (9.12 mi) Pasig 1605
Credit and collections staff positions are often entry-level, although many firms seek up to several years of experience.
Candidates should have excellent customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills. An associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related area is a big plus.
Duties of a credit and collections staff:
- Creating and maintaining credit history files
- Analyzing and assessing the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
- Supporting the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Responding to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identifying bad debt or financial exposure
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .