Credit and Collections Advisor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
The role shall also be involved in setting appropriate repayment arrangements and managing customer relationship to facilitate the appropriate resolution in line with company policy and Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- Actively engage and build trust with customers in bringing their accounts up to date or negotiating a repayment plan that is beneficial for both the customer and business. This shall include the conduct of full income and expenditure risk assessments, and decide on suitable repayment plan following company policy and the TCF principle. Dealings with customers shall be in a professional, consistent, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable manner.
- Maintain high levels of cash collections to ensure targets and company objectives are met. This shall include monitoring of accounts to ensure that SLAs are met, identifying situations that may require specialists handling (e.g. Fraud or Legal), and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Actively review and improve collections processes by collaborating with various stakeholders to improve productivity. This shall include updating one’s knowledge and understanding of regulatory and legislative information related to consumer finance products and services in the U.K. (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.), and ensuring compliance at all times.
- Ensure security of information pertaining to customers’ data and records. Update and maintain customer information in the billing and financial systems. This shall include the submission of accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, any field. Equivalent industry experience also considered.
- Preferably with Collections experience.
- Previous experience within an OFT and FSA regulated environment is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Highly persuasive and can assert one’s self in dealing with various types of people. Can handle pressure, stretched targets and deadlines.
- Has good organizational and problem-solving skills, and excellent attention to detail. Has the ability to multitask.
- Highly adaptable and willing to be trained for a new product line. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Rapport-builder. Can confidently approach and deal with customers at all levels.
- Has the ability to adapt to given situations.
- Has the energy, drive, and ambition to make things happen, have demonstrated an entrepreneurial mind set in a corporate environment.
- Highly adaptable and enjoys working in a very fast-paced, highly flexible, start-up like environment.
- Must be willing to work on a mid-afternoon shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .